As a Team Leader, you’ll be part of our ever-growing Production department, supervising a team on one of many lines in our fast paced state of the art facility. Successful candidates will have a range of shift patterns to choose from, be paid weekly, and earn a total of £10 an hour.
Standard day to day responsibilities include –
- Lead/ direct and assist their team members to complete production requirements
- Following planned production order sheets and setting up the production lines accordingly.
- Optimizing production line efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
- Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Complete paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the production line, from updating records to show what’s been completed to noting any issues.
Your Knowledge and Ability
Candidates who apply for this position should possess –
- Worked in similar environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of British Retail Consortium (BRC) working practices (desirable)
- Good level of English language, written and oral
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to work with own initiative
Fancy getting in touch? Drop our HR team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the role and how to apply. If none of the advertised careers are reeling you in, but you’d still love to part of the team, we’re happy to chat about other potential vacancies!
Copernus Ltd. care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the UK GDPR Data Privacy Laws.
By submitting your CV to you (through our website or associated recruitment methods) you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.