As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you’ll be part of our Engineering team, working closely with the rest of the Operations departments to provide essential support in the event of machine breakdowns, execute PPM’s as scheduled, and complete exciting project work as set by your Manager. Successful candidates will have the choice between a day or night shift, and will be paid an hourly rate of £16.82.
Standard day to day responsibilities include –
- Reacting in a timely manner to breakdowns, factory equipment repairs and maintenance;
- Completing PPM’s to schedule;
- Maintenance and repair of building fabrication;
- Unloading and loading machinery;
- Data input and maintenance of Engineering Dept spreadsheets and paperwork.
Your Knowledge and Ability
Candidates who apply for this position should possess –
- Previous Food Industry experience (preferable)
- An understanding of electrical installation
- Minimum of five years’ experience (preferable)
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ
Fancy getting in touch? Drop our HR team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the role and how to apply. If none of the advertised careers are reeling you in, but you’d still love to part of the team, we’re happy to chat about other potential vacancies!
Copernus Ltd. care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the UK GDPR Data Privacy Laws.
By submitting your CV to you (through our website or associated recruitment methods) you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.