Quality Control Operative
As a Quality Control Operative, you’ll be part of our Quality team, working closely with the rest of the Technical and Production departments to maintain Food Safety and Hygiene, whilst ensuring products are manufactured to a high quality.
Standard day to day responsibilities include –
- Monitoring process conditions and all relevant aspects of the production environment;
- Offering advice to manufacturing personnel where necessary to enable prompt adjustment and/or corrective action;
- Managing the collection of quality performance data in appropriate collated form;
- Maintaining good housekeeping, whilst complying with and promoting Copernus’ Food Hygiene and Environmental policies;
- Ensuring the Company operates in compliance with relevant legislation;
- Completing product temperature testing, and sensory assessment of materials.
Your Knowledge and Ability
Candidates who apply for this position should possess –
- Previous experience within a Quality or Technical capacity;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Good understanding of both written and spoken English;
- Self-motivation, flexibility and a confident approach;
- Food Hygiene, and Allergen Awareness qualifications.
Fancy getting in touch? Drop our HR team a line at email@example.com for more information about the role and how to apply. If none of the advertised careers are reeling you in, but you’d still love to part of the team, we’re happy to chat about other potential vacancies!
Copernus Ltd. care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the UK GDPR Data Privacy Laws.
By submitting your CV to you (through our website or associated recruitment methods) you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.