As a Factory Operative, you’ll be part of our ever-growing Production team, working as part of a collective on one of many lines to push product through the doors.
Standard day to day responsibilities include –
- Ensuring compliance with and promotion of, Company food quality and food safety, as well adhering to relevant legislation whilst processing raw materials;
- Maintaining GMP standards to the agreed level;
- Picking and packing product;
- Assessing and ensuring quality and consistency of branded and own label products;
- Taking reasonable care of health and safety of self and others, specifically being aware of your own working environment and observing safe working practices.
Your Knowledge and Ability
Candidates who apply for this position should possess –
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing process (preferable);
- Strong communicative skills;
- Basic understanding of both written and spoken English;
- An awareness of Health and Safety;
- An awareness of Food Hygiene and Safety (preferable).
Fancy getting in touch? Drop our HR team a line at email@example.com for more information about the role and how to apply. If none of the advertised careers are reeling you in, but you’d still love to part of the team, we’re happy to chat about other potential vacancies!
Copernus Ltd. care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the UK GDPR Data Privacy Laws.
By submitting your CV to you (through our website or associated recruitment methods) you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.