As a Despatch Operative, you’ll be part of the first steps within raw material’s journey through the manufacturing process, and send it on its travels when it returns as the finished product.
Standard day to day responsibilities include –
- Undertaking stock rotation and controlling product;
- Unloading vehicles as required;
- Ensuring damaged products are recalled and actioned through correct procedure;
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment for yourself and your team;
- Completing relevant paperwork such as temperature records as needed, accurately and in a timely manner.
Your Knowledge and Ability
Candidates who apply for this position should possess –
- Flexibility towards working hours;
- Motivated and logical approach;
- Awareness of Food Hygiene and Safety (preferable);
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instruction;
- FLT License (necessity).
Fancy getting in touch? Drop our HR team a line at email@example.com for more information about the role and how to apply. If none of the advertised careers are reeling you in, but you’d still love to part of the team, we’re happy to chat about other potential vacancies!
Copernus Ltd. care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the UK GDPR Data Privacy Laws.
By submitting your CV to you (through our website or associated recruitment methods) you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.